SuperCruise Drive Groups
Want to enjoy your performance exotic in a safe, no-limits, non-competitive environment?
That is SUPERCRUISE
SuperCruise is designed for drivers who own a performance car but don’t really get to enjoy its potential often enough. Track days can be way too competitive and the street is not a safe place for the triple digit speeds these cars are capable of.
Only 50 spots will be sold for Super Cruise and we will break up into 3 groups to keep the number of cars on the track manageable. A mandatory Drivers Meeting will be held at 9 AM before going out on the track.
Drivers will have four (4), 20 minute sessions on the track in the car you bring.
Your ticket includes access to the Gourmet Food Experience all day (breakfast and lunch) plus 2 complimentary cocktails (after you drive). Groups will be limited to 15 drivers each so be sure and sign up early.
1) Must be at least 18 years old and possess a current valid Driver’s license
2) Helmets are required. M2000 or SA2000 or newer. Face Masks will be required at all times during the event except when driving.
3) Space is limited, groups are limited to 25 cars.
4) Seat belts must function properly, be in good condition, and be of a minimum three point design (shoulder and lap belt).
5) Open toed shoes and/or shorts are not allowed
6) Cars shall be in good mechanical condition. Tires should be in good condition, the wheels properly tightened, and plenty of brake pad.
7) We will run Rain or Shine
8) Passengers over the age of 14 are allowed this year.
9) Some insurance companies do not cover you for a track event. It is best to check with your insurance company. Taste of Motorsports partner Hagerty has Track Day insurance HERE
WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT THE TRACK
1) Arrive at the track between 7:30am – 8:00am
2) Sign the waiver at the gate
3) Check in at registration. At registration you will receive a schedule, a tech form, and a sticker to help us identify you. Attach the sticker to the outside of the upper driver’s side corner of your front windshield
4) Once checked in, our Parking Attendant will direct you to the drivers pit area.
5) Taste of Motorsports is a “Self-Tech” event. You are responsible for the mechanical condition of your vehicle.
6) Check the schedule for time and place of the Mandatory Driver’s Meeting, and then of course attend. The Drivers Meeting will be held promptly at 9am.
7) Drink plenty of water throughout the day